Friday 1 July 2011

Thank Crunchie It's Friday!


Crunchie Close-up
 I decided to share this particular photo because it made me want to eat chocolate, so I figured why not at least visually share that Friday feeling with you folks.  I do love a Crunchie (or any chocolate, who am I kidding?) whether it be Friday or any day of the week.

I dug this photo out from the depths of my 2008 folder.  It was taken with my little point & shoot camera as part of a short online digital photography course which was aimed at getting people excited about digital photography.  I think it worked.  The course was definitely what encouraged me to finally take the plunge and upgrade to a DSLR camera.  It also totally whet my appetite for taking crisp, clear, colourful photos of beautiful and delicious food.  At the time I was also excitedly fritzing around with Photoshop, hence the colour/black & white combo effect.
For those of you not aware of this honeycomb deliciousness created by Cadbury which is famous for its “Get That Friday Feeling” ad campaign, you can read about it on Wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crunchie
Off I go now to buy myself a Crunchie...

No comments:

Post a Comment