Sunday 24 July 2011

Peanut Butter Cups

This is a reposting of an entry earlier this year from my non-food blog, but since it is food related I wanted to repost it on here.  Plus, these have now become part of my 'baking' repertoire, so it only seems fitting to post it again in order to share the peanut butter & chocolaty love!

I never realised just how straight forward making Peanut Butter Cups could be.  It is pretty darn simple (and I love simple recipes!), a little messy but there are only a handful of ingredients and no actual baking necessary, just some simple melting.

So I finally decided to try it and after finding the recipe on the Joy of Baking page, voila... the results have been taste-tested by my colleagues and friends and have passed the test with a chocolatey thumbs up!

The Joy of Baking webpage makes me drool and there are so many delicious looking recipes to try....hmm.... what to make next?

No comments:

Post a Comment