Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pasta Shells with Broccoli and Anchovies

Recently I’ve been trolling through my Good Food magazines from the past few years scouting out new recipes to try and this was quite a simple looking recipe which I thought would make a nice change from the usual weeknight meal routine.

The Pasta Shells with Broccoli and Anchovies recipe uses only a handful of ingredients, most of which were already in the house (who doesn’t have olive oil, lemons, garlic and a cute little tin of yummy anchovies in their store cupboard these days?).

It was quick to make (on the table in less than half an hour) and was rather tasty too!

I left out the chili by choice since I didn't want to have a bright red face for the rest of the evening, but I absolutely loved the combination of anchovy, lemon and broccoli with the satisfyingly chewy texture of the pasta. Delish!

This is definitely going on my list to make again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment